Monday, February 20, 2012

Worst day ever

This is the worst day I've had in a year. I can't seem to get my hands around this monster that has his hands on me but I wanted to let you guys know how important it is to realize that a cancer free report doesn't mean anything as it relates to living life. I'm fighting and I will continue to fight no matter what happens. The imporant thing is to pass along the information so that other people who have gone through the trials fo malignant cancer will know that it ain't over when you think it's over. Please don't misunderstand me. I just want you to try and understand what your friends of family members need once they are lucky enough to survive the operation and eventually get a cancer free report. Not looking for sympathy just trying to make an honest attempt at passing along the information from the pits of
hell so you will know what to do when your family gets hit with this. Thanks for the ear.. .

3 comments:

  1. Tim......hope you're feeling better! Continue hanging tough!!

    Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Bro
    Feel better

    Curt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tim !

    Hope your feeling better. No rush on the blog..take all the time you need!

    Bernie

    ReplyDelete