Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Intermission Video

A friend of mine that I helped get into flight school sent this to me today and I thought that it would be appropriate to stop for a minute and mention the McInnis Brothers that I wrote about earlier in this epistle. Thank God they all survived.

There were many from my class that didn't but I will go into that later. I just wanted to attach this now as I'm told that I have gotten too far ahead on the posts and some are not yet past the portion of it that covers my college years. Please spend a moment watching this brief video. If it doesn't open with a click, please cut and paste to your address book as it will be well worth it. Just click below and give it a try. Thanks to all. Tim

http://www.youtube.com/v/RU1oB8sGyYM

No comments:

Post a Comment