Monday, April 13, 2015

Criminal Investigation of Butt Head

My email blew up a few days ago. I was on the front page of the Shreveport Times and from that, I had tons of text messages, phone calls and emails. They told my story about the experiences I had at the VA. I think I was the 101st Veteran they interviewed. In any event, they explained the car wreck, the transfer from one hospital in Leesville to the VA in Shreveport, the transfer from there to the Debakey Medical Center in Houston for brain surgery and then back to Shreveport for chemo and radiation.

The point they wanted to make had to do with the short amount of time that took. The wreck was June 22nd and the brain surgery was July 9th. That is lightning fast especially if you consider I was unconscious off an on for many hours the first day.

If you go back to the initial VA scandal about death lists, you might wonder how in the hell that could be true if so many Veterans here are bragging about the quality of health care we get here. I have the answer to that and here it is:

"Gruntlick lied". In case you haven't done the previous posts, Gruntlick is a particular kind of guy that has that weirdo gene pool behind him and he likes to hurt people. If you're wondering how hurting people could be true IF he lied and there were no death lists, stop a second and think about the negative press from all this.

The answer is really quite simple. There are tons of Veterans out there that have been somewhat  hesitant to go to the VA for assistance because of the negative press. There is your death list and down here, Gruntlick is the reason they don't want to come sign up. Seems to me that he is responsible and since that's true, seems to me that he should be charged with something as each of those Veterans suffer more and more.

I found out that the VA has a "whistle blower" rule. If you blow the whistle you can't get fired. That's one hell of a way to insure your job is secure. Tell a false story like the death lists and they'll never fire you.

In order to explain that more clearly, I ask those of you who read the blog to go back to my words about The League of Nations. It's my opinion that the League failed because it was not named "The League of Civilized Nations". Stop a second and try to see the speaker asking : "Mr. Hitler, what do you think about that?" Mr. Tojo, what are your thoughts about that?"

The same thing holds true for the United Nations. Why in the world they didn't name it the United Civilized Nations is beyond me. Can you picture the speaker saying: "Mr. Bin Laden, what do  you think?"

If you apply that logic to the Whistle Blower rule you might wonder where in the hell is "The Lyin' Whistle Blower Rule". Having said that, let me add that he is now under criminal investigation.

With all these things in mind, PLEASE tell all Veterans that you know to come to the VA and sign up for health care. They earned it, they deserve it and it's as good as it can get.

.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment