Thursday, September 25, 2014

If it ain't one thing, it's another. Memorial stolen.

I received an email from Doug, a friend of mine that I went to flight school with. He told me that they had a memorial for Jane Fonda, set up at Ft. Meade, but it appears to be missing. It was a row of white porcelain with flush handles on it and he was wondering where it ended up.

I'm not sure if there is a connection here but it just so happens that I have one of those at my house. As a coincidence, I've seen the same thing at Blame it on Bob's house as well as Wayne and Danita's. I'm positive that neither of those families were ever stationed at Ft. Meade but I had to ask myself "How in the world did all of us end up with a Jane Fonda Memorial at our houses?"

Mine does not have the little picture of her in the bottom of it, the kind of picture that makes a good target for the men folk that use it. I'm positive that Blame it on Bob's doesn't have a picture in it either but I'm not sure about Wayne and Danita. Rumor has it that there's is a Barack Memorial at Wayne's place but I'm not sure. Y'all know how Wayne is so I'm not going to ask him about it and I'm scared to ask Bob.

In any event, if any of y'all see one of these memorials, please let me know so I can tell Doug as he's real curious if any of us has them. I'm not trying to Blame it on Bob but somehow, some way, I think he might have had something to do with it. Y'all have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. Where can I get one of those "targets" for my porcelain memorial?

    ReplyDelete