Monday, April 7, 2014

Away for a month

Tomorrow marks a full month that I've been away. I did 3 videos on VIMEO and you may go to Tim Butler there and check out the posts under my name over the past month. You'll have to go to the last page as the older posts are listed first. In any event, it's been fun filming even though it eventually ended up being a ton of work.

I thought I would make this post here to see if there are any of you that still check The Church of What's Happnin Now. I don't know enough about this thing to know if it contacts you when I post something or not. In any event, I'm going to post this as a test to see if I get any replies here or by email. If not, I'll probably shut it down as it sometimes requires a lot of work to post things here just like it's a lot of work to do the video. In any event, Thanks.

Tim

3 comments:

  1. Still with ya on here Tim
    Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me Too!! Even if you don't actively post here, this is still one great archive!

    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep it up we all look forward to the info...

    CW4 Rose

    ReplyDelete