Saturday, June 16, 2012

Welcome Aboard, King Raz

Raz, welcome to the blog. If you scroll down to the bottom of the blog page and go to the older posts, click on 2009. That will give you a day to day report of all the stuff that went on from surgery through chemo and radiation.

Best of luck with upcoming surgery. It's easy for me to say "Do not fear" as I've already been through the malignant cancer announcement and all the steps one has to make to get through the treatments. Despite that, if you read the older posts, I think you will see what I mean.

To All Other Readers,

King Raz is a member of the Red River Valley Fighter Pilot's Association and was one of many who had me on the prayer list when I was suppossed to die from the brain surgery and malignant cancer. Please add him to your prayer list as it's his turn to deal with the C thing in his stomach.

1 comment:

  1. All hail king Raz!! I don't know you but if you are a friend of Tim's then you are a friend of mine. I know that, as Tim did, you will beat your illness. There will be lots of prayers for you!

    Curt Lambert

    ReplyDelete