Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Off topic one more time but this is important

I waited too late this morning and am already "knee walking" from all the meds. Instead of today's post continuing with my days with Diable as a Super Senior, I'm simply going to post a link to youtube that will give you and inside film clip of Netanyahu's speech regarding Iran, his meeting with Obama and a few other important issues facing us today.
I hope to be able to get back on the story as soon as this evening but Parch has already told me that he'd mess with the connection between the key board and my fingers if I didn't put this down and get back in bed. Please, please, please take a look at this. IT reminded me of Winston Churchill's and Charles Lindberg's warnings in the 1930's regarding the Nazi war machine. Both of them caught hell for it but as it turned out, both of them were right. Click the following:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLwc9l0vUMU. Watch it soon before it's taken off.

No comments:

Post a Comment