Thursday, March 15, 2012

Meltdowns back, On the floor.

Hard time going on right now. Meltdowns are back and I am stoned as Ben Gump trying to knock them out. It's a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation. If you want to knock them out, you pretty much have to knock yourself out.

They took me to the Oncology Dept today to get a blood test with the hopes that I will have a much higher level of Dilantin (Phenytoyin NA) in my blood stream than is needed. I'll find out tomorrow but in the meantime, I still have to deal with these un -announced ass kickers they refer to as meltdowns.

I think I've run out of tears for today so, since the meds are really kickin' in, I thought I'd let ya'll know that I am real interested in getting on with the transfer from Ft. Wolters to Ft. Rucker but I'm not in any kind of shape to do a good job of it right now. Hang tight, maybe tomorrow. Thanks. Tim

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Timmy........oorah brother!!

    Curt

    ReplyDelete