Saturday, April 24, 2010

brainscan Monday

Feelin' good and have been off chemo long enough not to have played "Commode Hug" for 3 weeks this coming Tuesday..........I think. I have the catscan appointment Monday that will prove that I'm cancer free or it's back in the brain or spreading somewhere else.

Am real glad to be stomach free so to speak. I'm up to 187 pounds from a low of 177. That's 54 pounds lost when compared to my weight when I started which was 231. I'm really high in spirits and have confidence that I'm cancer free. I just don't see how you can feel this good if you have cancer. It's either that or I'm so freaked out about not puking, I don't know I'm sick. In any event, I'm feelin' good and movin the motorhome back south Monday after the docs finish messin' with me. Will publish the news as soon as I get it.

Curt, thanks buddy!

Tim Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment