Monday, October 12, 2015

Where's the Posse?

I realize that Wyatt Earp is gone but where's the posse? Google says they are a group of people that are hired to catch a criminal. In our case, I don't think anyone should ask for pay to find and deal with these terrorist cells. If you have a family, kids, grand kids, you ought to do that one for the team.

Recently, someone asked Donald Trump what he would do with those camps if he was elected President. He said they would be gone on day one. From that, I determined that I wasn't the only one that knew about them. I have an appointment to see Roger on the 14th and I will ask him about it.

They have asked me my opinion about things such as this but they stopped asking when I told them that we would eventually see the day that we would be able to hunt them without a license. When the attack came in Oklahoma where the lady was beheaded, I told them "We are one step closer to hunting them without a license. The Garland, Texas attack that left two of them dead was another. The attack on the recruiter office and the Nosc was another and the Feds went on tv to ask the general public NOT to take their vengeance out on the local Gruntlick population.

A couple of years back, they asked me if I had seen the news report about the Taliban soldiers our guys had killed and then Urinated on them. When I told them that I had seen it, they asked what I thought about it. I told them that it was the most disgusting thing I'd ever seen and then I added: " Everybody knows you're supposed to cut their ears off first". I don't know if they were laughing at me or laughing at my answer but you can ask anybody from the 11th Cav and they'll tell you that I'm correct. Combat experience, there's nothing like it.

Ok, that's it for today. I just wanted to make a point about the posse and try to stimulate a thought that we shouldn't wait any longer. If we know they exist, and they do, what the hell is the hold up? Political Correctness?

As I understand it, there are lots of empty bunks in Guantanamo.

.

1 comment: