Saturday, July 18, 2015

Relief from Chatanooga

As I was watching the coverage of the shooting at the NOSC in Chatanooga, I began to have a sense of concern about my own son who works at the NOSC down here. Then, as I continued to hear the report from the FBI agent who was being interviewed on tv, I heard him use a word that gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling.

He said they were wanting to insure that no Vigilante group  or groups were being formed to respond to or take vengeance upon the Gruntlicks in the area. It has been a long time since I've heard that word and I decided to take a look at it's definition so I went to google and took a look. You might want to do the same.

It reminded me of the days during the American Revolution when we neither had a government nor an Army. As I thought about the first Boston Masacre, it pissed me off that I even described it as "The First". As I thought about it, I concluded that the "Militia" eventually took such a large toll on the enemy troops that were trying to kill us all, I began to view them as Vigalantes.

In any event, it's been a while since I've been on here and I just wanted to share a thought with you that might help you see that you are not without help. Your neighbors and friends probably own more guns than one would imagine. These punks haven't seen the kind of thing that Yamamoto knew about before Pearl Harbor. YES, we have a gun behind every blade of grass and more than likely, we're going to shove it up your ass and pull the trigger.

Ya'll rest easy now, ya heah!

1 comment: