Friday, July 31, 2015

Body Count

I have been disappointed in the news media lately and I don't think they've done a good job pointing out the futility of ISIS declaring war on us. I've written a ton of posts about "The war of attrition" and tried my best to point out the death toll of our enemies compared to the number of our forces killed in action. For the most part, I focused on World War II and the Vietnam War. In one post I spent a lot of time on the Paris Peace Accords and the Article that stated "A cessation of hostility and withdrawal of troops". In any consideration, that is a win. I also focused on the 93 rd congress and the War Powers Resolution. There is no doubt in my mind that the Congress caused the fall of South Vietnam, not our military.

The military channel had done a terrific job in pointing out the futility of Hitler's dream to conquer the world and kill all the Jews. Their "Empire of Evil" series has been most informative. Apparently, the Gruntlicks don't watch too much television because, if they did, even they would figure it out.

I have to give Yamamoto credit for saying" Behind of blade of grass there is a gun". We didn't even have tv back then but he was smart enough to know that you better not invade America because you will get your ass handed to you. Before it was all over, Ole Bombs Away Lemay was killing them by the tens of thousands. I assume the Gruntlicks missed World History 101.

Now, the point I want to make about my frustration is this: Even though we had a lot of men killed at Pearl Harbor, the Japs lost a bazillion people after that. Now, even though we are way past 911, there is a new methodology in their madness. Most recently, we've had Chattanooga. Before that there was Garland, Texas where the score was Texans 2, Gruntlicks 0.

:Despite that, one of the things the Feds said after Chattanooga had to do with their efforts to insure there were no Vigalante groups forming to take their revenge.  I'm not sure why they wouldn't want that because it seems to me that it would be the best bang for the buck. No law enforcement guys getting killed, no payroll wasted, no ammo consumed and no officers arrested for killing those poor Gruntlicks.

If you look closely at the Google definition of Vigilante and plug in the results of them fighting during the Revolutionary War, one might see how wonderful they were. I do.

In any event, I think it's time to have a really nice body count. Maybe it could happen on the border where so many prayer rugs have been found or maybe in one of their Military Operations, Strategies, Quartermaster, Uniforms and Equipment buildings. Read the capital letters only to see what that spells.

In any event, be prepared to act like our Militia did in the 1700s. Times a waistin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment