Friday, March 6, 2015

Solving This Problem With The Terrorists.

First of all, I've had all this bull shit I'm gonna take. I was hoping someone would solve it by now but since they haven't I guess it's up to me. It's a thing called Leadership.

Just so we'll get started on the same foot, I want you to know exactly who we're fighting. There's no more guess work here, it's a scientific fact proven by DNA samples taken all over Europe. These forensic scientists started in China and began working their way back all the way to Egypt. They took a zillion DNA tests that eventually helped me prove my hypothesis.

Starting with Genghis Khan and his group, they started accumulating records and went backward through time. Genghis started in 1206 so that goes way back. I'm not much of a scientist but I like Abbey Scuitto on NCIS and she probably could explain it better than me. Despite that, and since she can't come over today, I'd like to begin by explaining the Y Chromosome.

When you are in the business of raping and robbing, you are going to have a whole lot of kids. That DNA thing proves who the baby daddy is and there are tons and tons of DNA samples that have that chromosome of the baby daddy. The more they sampled, the more they wanted to sample.

They went all the way back to the first Pharaohs. The first one was named Narmer and his DNA had that same chromosome as Genghis Khan. Talk about a long list of great grandpa's back in time. Narmer was having babies in 3,000 years BC. That's when the light bulb came on for me.

Narmer had a kid he named Summus. When Summus had his first kid, it was a girl and when she got married, she married a Shiek named Gruntlick. Wanting to honor the head of the family, they named the first boy, Summus Gruntlick. Dupe knew all about the Summus Gruntlick Klan but he didn't know who the father was. When the forensic scientists figured all the Chromosome stuff out, that's when I went to work on the the entire family tree.

I eventually found Attila Gruntlick and that was in the 400 AD time period. Moving right along, not in any particular order of time, I found Julius Gruntlick, Pontius Gruntlick, Adolph Gruntlick, Benito Gruntlick, Saddam Gruntlick, Ayatollah Gruntlick and many, many others. So far, we estimate that there are over a billion Gruntlicks out there.

You may wonder why their last names had been changed throughout the years. For the most part, it was hidden so they wouldn't be caught by the Christians. The Lamberts, the Butlers, the Whites, the Wolman Klan, the Wolfe's, the Sinclair's, the Harrisons, the Deggs, the Diables and millions more that I don't even know.

Despite the name changes, I found something very interesting about the Gruntlick name changing plans. Google "Shicklgruber" and you will find Maria Anna Shicklgruber and discover that she was Adolph Hitler's grand mother or great grand mother. I can't remember which one but Google that and consider yourself a scholar. Later on, you'll understand what the "Shicklgruber Maneuver" really means.

Before I continue with this, understand why I often times provide names for you to Google. Quite some time ago, a liberal gave me hell for some of the things I write about. After I provided my proof sheet and the link to Google, a great apology followed. Some didn't feel the same way so I did the nick name maneuver and pronounced them as direct decendants of the "Idiotass Family." You can probably find some of that chromosome thing in their DNA but it won't be from the Gruntlick Klan. Ain't that a shame? More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment