Saturday, July 19, 2014

Starting Over WIth Posts Here

Lately, I've been posting on face book. I liked that because I was receiving comments almost as soon as I posted. Last night during dinner, Joey suggested that I return here and simply link the Church of What's Happnin' Now to facebook as it would be easier on those who read my posts on their phones and easier on me because I wouldn't have to do it in one fell swoop. In any event, I'm going to try that. Please leave a comment if you get this. Thanks. Tim

6 comments:

  1. Just saw the post on FB, clicked through to here, no problem! Let the experiment begin.

    Joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim, this is a wonderful page, I am going to put in in my favorites. But, I keep FB on all the time and I would have to open this separate. Not much on computer stuff. Oh well, it should be that hard just to open this and that way I do not have to see all the other bs.
    Dominic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! Looking forward to more Tim-isms...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will not let me post a profile picture...but it really is me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tim. I am unable to "follow" you on this blog. When I search for "Church of Whats Happenin Now", I get a completely different blog which is not yours.

    ReplyDelete