Sunday, August 11, 2013

COMPUTER UP and RUNNING

Comcast finally came by and did some patch work outside where the lightning strike took place. Lots of stuff to do to catch up on things. I think I'll take a look at the million man muslim march rumor that's supposed to take place in DC on 9/11/2013. Some say it's BS others say it's a target rich environment. Not sure but will ask around to see what's up with that.

I remember sitting in the Officer's Club in Long Binh during the summer of 1970 watching the news. It showed thousands of hippies protesting us in DC. One of the gunship pilots at the club said: "Those are the sons a bitches we should be straffing". I remembered how bad it looked to me and how negative the result was among the many pilots at the club that night.

I don't think we should allow that to happen today. Think about all the troops in Afganistan that might be coming in from battle, taking a break and watching tv only to see a million muslims in DC. As the red necks say: "That's enough to gag a maggot. I don't think we should subject them to that kind of sight because now a days, it might reall turn into a target rich environment and that's not what we need yet.

Will try to run down information on this rumor and keep in touch. Glad to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment