Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Meltdowns are back

I've had a pretty tough time the last 4 days as the meltdowns are back. I can take all the meds they give me and despite that, I can't seem to control them even if I knock myself out.

I want everybody to know that I totally enjoy posting the memories that you've seen here and that, in no way, has anything to do with the meltdowns. You will see that I had few if any postings in 2011 and despite that, the meltdowns were horrendous. Sometimes I go 12 days without having them.

As I understand it, this will probably be a life long affliction and there is really nothing I can do about it. I have accepted that and am learning just to shut down when they come. Have a bit of patience and I will get on with more posting shortly. Thanks for understanding. Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment