Sunday, August 29, 2010

WiFi death by electrocution

Good ole South Louisiana thunderstorms came to visit and brought some of the best IFR conditions available. Lightnin' Bolt came to visit the office and took out the scale, the computer, the modem, the wifi and then, just to make sure things were typically FUBAR, it then took out the phone.

It seemed as though I was without computer for a million years but it really was closer to a week. When I managed to get it all mucked out, I found over 500 emails in my inbox. Whew. It's taking some time but I'm gettin' r done.

Mo, good to see you on here. Jim, crab claws my treat next time. Bernie, read MO's comment. Curt, I'm hangin tough as I know how to hang for a guy with only half a brain.

I have the 1,000 milligram per day "stoned" condition going on and am trying to get that adjusted at the Docs. This stuff is bad to the bone. It's pretty bad to fall down on the job but to do that in front of everybody is embarrassing to say the least.

Mo, use Leesville during the week for your approach plate or Shreveport on the week ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment