Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Thanks, Wayne

 I'm getting closer and closer to a start up date. Meeting tomorrow with attorney to set up the "not for profit" Corporation. When that's finished, we will be legal to begin the work of fund raising. Those funds will be used to pay for the web site, computer and the costs to web page itself. The VFW and American Legion has over 5 million members and I've already talked to some of the members and they seem to think that direct contact at the National Level will work wonders. I hope that happens and the donations start pouring in. We will see.

Glad to see you on here. Please tell the Chip Quality Lab that I said hello. I miss the good times there.

Tim

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything went well with the meeting. Setting up a non prifit can be a trying experience at times.
    As I mentioned in a previous email the VHPA annual meeting in New Orleans was a big success. One of your fellow WOC's was there, Doug Gjertson, is was great to see him and we managed to put down quite a few cold ones while talking about old times.

    Bernie
    Keep up the good work Tim, it's appreciated!

    ReplyDelete